The Living Everything
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A senior researcher loses contact with his sister, and is called on an adventure six months later in an attempt to rescue her.
However, he has to face several obstacles, and during his search he discovers seven living motorcycles who introduce him to their world, separated from humanity, where objects have minds and lives on their own.
Will Martin find his sister and discover his potential significance, or will he lose the battle and be forgotten?
ONLY CHAPTER 1 IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - More chapters will be released as major updates.
- Several point-and-click elements.
- Inclusion of Quick TIme Events.
- An interactive lexicon system for quick lookup of in-game story elements.
- A notes screen for keeping track of potentially important details.
This game deals with potentially unsettling themes and will have some disturbing imagery. The game isn't recommended to children and those who are easily disturbed.
- Download the provided .zip file.
- Unzip it.
- Run TheLivingEverything.exe inside the unzipped folder.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.